We're looking for Associates to join us in Bristol for Coutts
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and be part of one of the largest and most prestigious Trust companies in the UK
- As part of a dynamic team based in Bristol, dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service, you’ll benefit from a real culture of investing in people, and you’ll adopt a wide range of responsibilities that are crucial to the operational excellence of the bank
- This role offers to enhance your knowledge and skill set, and provides and clear and bright career path
- You'll need a STEP qualification or equivalent, and demonstrate a high level of specialist technical knowledge gained by experience in the Trust field
What you'll do
You’ll assist with the administration of a range of trusts, acting as point of contact for our clients and intermediaries, and ensuring all requirements are met and the banks’ regulations are adhered to. With the ability to work independently, you’ll undertake a diverse array of specialist processing duties, utilising relevant tools and processes with minimal direct supervision. You'll act as the day to day point of contact for clients where you'll strive to develop strong client relationships, based upon transparency, trust, and simplicity.
As such, you’ll deliver a world class customer experience through a deep understanding of individual client needs. You'll be providing a vital channel of communication, conveying necessary information and professionally managing client expectations. You’ll also maintain a high level of industry knowledge in order to provide swift solutions for a variety of queries.
Additionally, your role will involve:
- Playing a significant role in risk mitigation, and proactively identifying and managing any potential issues while driving awareness of the relevant regulations and policies among your peers
- Being an ambassador for our brands, and you'll be celebrated for the skill, etiquette and discretion you bring to Trust Administration Services
- Demonstrating respect, sophistication and discretion when communicating with our team and clients, and defining the standard for our future
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you'll need outstanding interpersonal skills and exceptional attention to detail, able to carefully listen to and understand the needs of our clients to meet their individual requirements. It's essential that you have a professional qualification in Trust Services, and that you can demonstrate a high level of specialist technical knowledge gained by experience in the Trust field.
We'll look to you to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal - and you'll be able to adapt your style to meet your audience
- The ability to be a great team player, with working knowledge of the bank's systems and processes and an in-depth understanding of UK trusts
- The passion to put the clients' needs at the forefront of everything you do
- Ideally, a professional qualification in the Trust Services field
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At Coutts, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles, find out more here.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.