This job posting is no longer active
We're looking for a Customer Contact Officer to join us at RBS International in the Isle of Man
- If you're as risk-orientated as you are customer focused, there is an excellent opportunity to join our Customer Contact Unit
- You'll be looking at remediation queries to identify any additional information we require to make sure we provide a seamless service
- You'll interact with a network of external customers and internal colleagues
What you'll do
You'll become the first point of contact for the remediation team, making sure that we successfully complete all remediation activities for our customers. You'll be communicating with colleagues in both the remediation team and the relevant RBSI jurisdictions on a daily basis, focusing on the collation, recording, tracking and answering of queries.
This will allow you to act as an initial filter for queries and ultimately identify any unnecessary issues and questions, as well as those that can be solved without requiring any customer contact.
In this role you'll be:
- Filtering queries to identify unnecessary questions as well as those answerable through internal channels
- Preparing and undertaking formal communications to clients through both email and phone communication channels
- Managing the efficient turnaround of queries to allow a steady workflows for remediation teams
The skills you'll need
You'll be able to draw on your understanding and appreciation of AML documentation requirements, and pair this with an understanding of company and partnership structures. You'll be practical and flexible, and have a common sense approach to problem-solving.
We're also looking for:
- You to ideally come from a commercial background and have a knowledge of RBSI and the banking products it offers
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, communicating effectively both written and verbally, together with the ability to plan, organise and manage your time effectively
- Sound decision making skills and the ability to exercise good judgement under pressure, as well as being able to look forward and identify the possibility of any risks that may arise
What else you need to know
Due to local legislation, you will need to possess the right to work in the Isle of Man, or possess an Isle of Man Work Permit to undertake this role.
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles, find out more here.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.