We’re looking for a Support Officer to join us in RBS International in Jersey or the Isle of Man
- You’ll be joining our dynamic customer focused International Personal Banking Team (IPB) team
- You’ll be developing close and personalised relationships with our customers
- A chance to make things simple for our customers in order to support their needs and financial goals
What you'll do
You’ll support a team of IPB Relationship Managers as you become the first point of contact for our International Personal Banking customers; answering their enquiries and identifying opportunities to help them with their financial needs and goals. You'll be supporting our customer portfolio, making sure that an outstanding customer experience is delivered across telephony, customer service, in-depth personal and business reviews, and portfolio management by recommending appropriate solutions across the full range of our products.
You'll do this by:
- Handling a range of queries from new and existing customers
- Understanding and responding to the needs of our customers in an efficient way to deliver an outstanding service
- Implementing reviews and portfolio management processes
- Spreading awareness across our portfolios of our mobile and online propositions
- Undertaking occasional client meetings
The skills you'll need
Talking to our customers and understanding their needs is at the heart of this role, so strong interpersonal skills will be essential. You’ll also need the ability to identify solutions that are tailored to their needs, and your understanding of the products we offer will help you to do this.
Along with this, you’ll need great communication skills, and the ability to plan, organise and manage your time effectively under pressure.
What else you need to know
Due to local legislation:
- Jersey, you’ll need to be registered as ‘Entitled’ or ‘Entitled to work’ residential status to undertake this role
- Isle of Man, possess the right to work or possess an Isle of Man work permit
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles, find out more here.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.